Anarkali made from pure handloomed cotton is embellished with gold hand khadi boota is paired with a trouser and wine colored handwoven organza silk duppata with embellishment of zari. Sequins and kasab hand embroidery with pure zari gotta is featured on the hemline of the anarkali.
COLOUR: TEAL AND WINE
FABRIC: Handwoven chanderi and handloom cotton
15 DAY DELIVERY TIME
$500 & Above
Rest of the World
FLAT FEE - $25
• If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you can return your order (in it’s original condition) within 28 days of receiving your order for a full refund or a store credit.
• You may send us an email at email@example.com before shipping it back to our postal address mentioned below.
• Note that shipping costs are non-refundable and will not account for the amount of the store credit voucher.
• Your refund will be credited to the original form of payment used to make the purchase. It can then take up to 14 days for the refund credit to reflect in your account.
• No returns for any customized orders.
• No returns for Jewellery & Swimwear.
• We offer exchanges within 14 days from purchase date.
• To exchange an item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org you will receive an email from our customer service team with instructions on how to proceed with your exchange.
• No Exchange for any customized orders.
• No Exchange for Jewellery & Swimwear.
CANVAS & WEAVES reserves all rights to inspect the condition of the product before processing any returns or exchanges.
Click here for more details