Our shipments are carefully inspected before leaving, but if you are not satisfied with your purchase please follow the instructions below:
- Please note that returns will not be made unless there is a quality issue
- Returns, if any, need to be made within 10 days of receiving the goods.
- If you wish to exchange or return an order please email us at email@example.com or whatsapp - +65 9100 1417
- Customers are required to pay for the shipping costs to return the goods to the applicable return address.
Our shipments are carefully inspected before leaving, but if you are not satisfied with your purchase ( wrong colour or size ) please follow the instructions below:
- If you would like to request an exchange please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Items which are to be exchanged need to be sent to the addresses given below within 10 days of receiving the goods.
- Shipping charges for the replacement will be billed to the customer.
- The value of the exchange order cannot be lesser than the original order. However, it can be more. In this case the difference amount has be paid by the customer.
For all returns & exchange, please ship to the following address:
Canvas and Weaves
25, Balmoral Park
02-02 Pinewood Gardens
Singapore - 259854
Exchange will be done in the following cases:
- Genuine sizing issues, only for unused garments. Please review our size guides carefully before making your purchase.
- Genuine quality issues.
- In case Canvas & Weaves discovers that a wrong item has been shipped to you.
Refunds will be done in the following cases:
- Packages lost in transit.
No refunds will be given in the following cases:
- Incorrect or outdated delivery address.
- Incorrect address format including any form of a PO Box address.
- After 3 failed delivery attempts by the courier.
- Package refused by recipient.
- Products returned in a used or damaged condition.
Before you return a product by Canvas & Weaves product, please take a moment to understand how our products are made. Our garments are mostly handcrafted by traditional artisans in rural India, resulting in each product being unique and slightly different from each other.
Hand loom by definition means a glorious uncertainty when it comes to uniformity.
In spite of these variables, we stand behind the quality of our products and we will replace the product if you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason.
Please read below our return & exchange policies before you return any item.