Gathered up on the sides with our signature Ruya embroidery, this kurta brings a subtle nuance of forbearance and patience to tide through times.
Kurta - chanderi silk
Slip - mal mal
Izaar - chanderi tissue with scallops
Surface - nakshi peeta and sitara kaam
Handwash with mild detergents/ Dry Clean
SHIPPING - shipped in 15-17 business days, as this piece is made to order
DISCLAIMER - there might be minor variations in colours/embroidery as these are hand crafted, creating one of its kind.
$500 & Above
Rest of the World
FLAT FEE - $25
• If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you can return your order (in it’s original condition) within 28 days of receiving your order for a full refund or a store credit.
• You may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org before shipping it back to our postal address mentioned below.
• Note that shipping costs are non-refundable and will not account for the amount of the store credit voucher.
• Your refund will be credited to the original form of payment used to make the purchase. It can then take up to 14 days for the refund credit to reflect in your account.
• No returns for any customized orders.
• No returns for Jewellery & Swimwear.
• We offer exchanges within 14 days from purchase date.
• To exchange an item, please email us at email@example.com you will receive an email from our customer service team with instructions on how to proceed with your exchange.
• No Exchange for any customized orders.
• No Exchange for Jewellery & Swimwear.
CANVAS & WEAVES reserves all rights to inspect the condition of the product before processing any returns or exchanges.
Click here for more details
Conceptually based on one of the seven fundamentals of life's philosophy, Nirjara is a slow design fashion and textiles brand based in Ahmedabad, India with ‘metamorphosis’ at the centre of its core values. It’s symbolized by their signature tie and dye technique that marks the shift to a more mindful way of living.
Nirjara facilitates conscious consumption of fashion and style by handcrafting and curating textiles that speak of a bygone century, reviving old fashion and style with a modern sensibility.
The label embraces the rich artisanal heritage of Mughal India through its offerings. The nizams and the Persians enamored the world with their own unparalleled craftsmanship. The intention is to mould that into timeless design through modern techniques and fluid silhouettes.