Indian Textile Connoiseur
- Product Details
- Return Policy
1. These are high quality giclee (fine art) prints.
2. Both the paper & canvas are museum grade, archival quality materials.
3. The prints have a matte finish. Because of the textured materials and the type of ink used, the overall look is similar to a painting than a regular digital print.
4. The prints are sprayed with a protective varnish to make them last.
5. There can be a slight difference in how an artwork appears on screen v/s in print, due to variations in screen calibrations.
Shipping: 7-10 working days dispatch time.
Our Return Policy for ART
Please ensure you are 100% sure of your choices before making a purchase, we are happy to speak to you and provide detailed information about the piece(s). We also guarantee that the piece will look exactly like the pictures and videos shared with you. Since our collection comprises of unique pieces, and shipping is complex because the items are fragile or heavy, we do not entertain returns.
However, in the highly unlikely event that an item is delivered to you in damaged condition, we will make things right by finding a reasonable solution. This may include repair, exchange, or in some cases, return of the product.
We are proud to say that since inception, we have not had a single client disappointed with their purchase, and have had no requests for refund.