The queen of the night is a cousin of the jasmine with a ravishing aroma and button-like flowers. Grey, maxi dress with a halter neck, button-down opening at the back and concealed zipper on the side, side pockets.
Garment measurements in inches.
xs - chest: 34", waist: 28"
s - chest: 36", waist: 30"
m - chest: 38", waist: 32"
l - chest : 40", waist: 34"
xl - chest: 42", waist: 36"
xxl- chest: 44", waist: 38"
Garment Length: 55.5"
Shipping: Once ordered this piece will take 12-15 days to be shipped
$500 & Above
Rest of the World
FLAT FEE - $25
• If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you can return your order (in it’s original condition) within 28 days of receiving your order for a full refund or a store credit.
• You may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org before shipping it back to our postal address mentioned below.
• Note that shipping costs are non-refundable and will not account for the amount of the store credit voucher.
• Your refund will be credited to the original form of payment used to make the purchase. It can then take up to 14 days for the refund credit to reflect in your account.
• No returns for any customized orders.
• No returns for Jewellery & Swimwear.
• We offer exchanges within 14 days from purchase date.
• To exchange an item, please email us at email@example.com you will receive an email from our customer service team with instructions on how to proceed with your exchange.
• No Exchange for any customized orders.
• No Exchange for Jewellery & Swimwear.
CANVAS & WEAVES reserves all rights to inspect the condition of the product before processing any returns or exchanges.
Click here for more details
The brainchild of Shilpi Yadav, an Indian designer who’s made cotton aspirational - the same fabric once relegated to loungewear or nightwear. Khara Kapas designs artisanal clothing with pure fabrics with a minimal design aesthetic. Incorporating basic geometrical shapes and patterns as their signature style, their foresight in design reflects in their edits which are bound to take you back to a quieter time.
The silhouettes have a global appeal for a diverse audience. Working with homegrown handloom cotton and natural dyes in making these techniques mainstream, their ethos is embedded in preserving Indian textiles and craftsmanship.
Our guiding philosophy is balance in all things while seeking inspiration in all things natural and pure. You can only imagine our excitement when we got an opportunity to collaborate with Khara Kapas which translates as “pure cotton” in Hindi.